Monday, November 20, 2017

In Mourning

This has been an eventful week. My MIL passed away on Saturday, the 18th, and my wonderful daughter who was my MIL's caregiver for 4 years is taking it very hard. She was so close to Mom that it broke my heart to see her< Serenity, crying. She knows gramma is in Heaven but it isn't much easier for us that are left behind. Grams was in such pain. In 1993 she had a procedure done that involved a basket type thing put inside her to hold up her bladder. It didn't get the proper care and all of us kids forgot about it. So lately, she was having bladder infections, uti's and lots of other issues. One thing led to another and it ultimately killed her. She was 88 and had dementia but still, it hurts for us left behind, She is in Heaven though. Out of pain, and with her dear husband and my parents.
I have company now so more on this issue later on in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete