Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Good Evening one and all

Tonight is March 28, 2018. This year is flying by so fast. It has been ages since I have posted any thing on here.

I've been in and out of the hospital for procedures and heart issues and so far nothing has worked. My heart is most of the time, out of rhythm and it is so hard for me to do anything at all. I was diagnosed with a blood clot in my heart on February 14. I went back on the 1st of March and was put on new medication and was told to stay down and be careful. I have a wonderful husband who has been keeping very good care of me and I love him so much. He is my best friend and my companion through it all.
I go back on the 30th to have a check-up to find out if the clot is gone. If so, I will be scheduled for a procedure to help me have even breathing and hopefully start living a normal life again. 

I guess I will close now and go to rest with my hubby. 

My daughter was told today that her baby has gone from a big baby in the ultrasound on the 3rd of March to a smaller one on her check up today. Please pray for her. A first baby and his name is Asher.

No comments:

Post a Comment