Saturday, July 2, 2016

No More Putting It Off

Today is July 2, 2016. I've decided to take up my writing again. I have a lot of time on my hands and my husband is encouraging me to finish the book I started about twelve years ago. At the time, a movie company was interested in taking a look at the finished product. I don't know why I quit then, but I have felt a gentle urge from within to get started on it once again.
I have a brother and a son who are both published authors. I, too, have an article published online but it is under a pen name and not my own name. 
I am encouraged by how easily my son was able to get his book published. He will help me with mine as soon as I write it. There's no time like the present time. I'm praying for God's guidance and help with this writing project and I know He will bless my effort to complete it since He is the one nudging me with His sweet spirit. 

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne, I am praying you finish your book. What are you writing on? What book did your son write? I would love to read it. Love you! Your blog looks great! <3

    ReplyDelete