Thursday, August 18, 2016

To write or not to write

This is really something. Each day I plan to start writing my book and each day stuff happens and I don't. It is all about choices. I can choose to work on my writing or I can choose not to. I can choose to write or read. I can choose to write or play pc games. I can choose to ---- well you get the picture.
I believe God is nudging me to write again.It seem that a majority of the movies I watch on tv are about a writer of some kind. Journalist, author, a publisher or etc. It feels like God is speaking to me about it. I have thought of it for a few months lately but can't get motivated to get started on it. I love reading and if I can write a novel as entertaining as some I read, then that is what it is all about for  me.
I have been married for over 50 years. There are five children, and oodles of grandchildren and some great grandchildren. There is no lack of stories to write about. It is just getting started that makes it difficult. I know what I want to write but not where to start. I guess starting from the beginning is always a good thing, LOL.
I have a son who impaled himself on a metal pole when he was 16, he is now 44. I have another son who messed up his life and spent 7 years in prison. One other son who lost the best job he ever had and is now reaping what he sowed but he is where he was meant to be with his daily walk with God.
I also have two beautiful daughters with stories to be told also. The grandchildren are stories in themselves. So you see, I have no lack of things to write about. Even our pets have stories to tell. I just need to get motivated. Or I could write about my struggles with my weight. I struggled for years then I finally lost the weight, only to gain most of it back again. I feel so insecure and I hurt inside but I still EAT! Foods I know I don't need nor should I eat. So story be told! I have no problem writing on here. I need to go and start my writing. God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jeanne, I am sure you could write several best sellers with all those stories. You are such a beautiful lady, and your family is so blessed to have you as theirs. I pray for you daily, my beautiful friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete